Halo Protex Bandana
The Halo Protex Bandana is great for athletes that prefer bandanas but need the extra performance that a cotton bandana can’t offer. Our bandanas feature our patented SweatBlock Technology to lead sweat away from your eyes and face so you can keep focused. The ability to tie the sweatband is a favorite among our customers who prefer a custom fit.
Halo II Headband Features:
- 4-way stretch micro-mesh top releases heat for year-round comfort
- Smooth fit ties securely in the back
- Patented SweatBlock Seal channels sweat back and away from the eyes and face!
- Dryline® fabric absorbs sweat, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Will not lose shape, form or stretch out
- Stays in place during any activity
- One size fits both men and women
- Works great under helmets
- One year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Made in USA
How It Works
Dryline fabric is a high performance material that quickly evaporates moisture so you stay dry and comfortable. It is lightweight, durable, and abrasion resistant which will not lose shape.
VisaEndurance technologies combine effective long lasting odor control with moisture management and easy care. What sets it apart is its combination of odor control with a multitude of other performance capabilities for providing overall comfort to the end-user.
- Controls odors
- Wicks perspiration away from the body
- Dries quickly
- Releases stains
- Soft and breathable
What does moisture management mean to you? It means that this fabric will help keep you dry by wicking away sweat and perspiration from your body when you are working hard or working out. In fact, this wicking property is one of the most important features in high performance apparel, because it helps to keep you comfortable in the most uncomfortable situations.
VisaEndurance is a silver-based antimicrobial. It is powered by silver ions, which control the growth of odor causing bacteria and therefore keeps the fabric smelling fresh. The silver ions are actually encased in a ceramic cage and are only released when they come in contact with human sweat.
Unlike other synthetic fabrics, VisaEndurance fabrics release most stubborn stains easily in the wash. VisaEndurance is less likely to pick up other dirts and oils from the wash water, so colors tend to stay the same and do not become "grayed out" over time.