Returns and Refunds
As a small business we understand how important it is to have happy customers. If you're not satisfied we're going to do everything we reasonably can to make things right. We're players too, we rely on our equipment to compete, to win and to enjoy playing.
We're authorised distributor of Halo Headbands in Canada, we believe in our brand, we stand by their quality. If you have any problems, we'll fix them.
Changed your mind?
Sometimes we make mistakes when we order products online too. You can return unused products within 30 days of receipt.
- Products must be unused and returned with all original packaging.
- You must contact us by email within 30 days of receipt to inform us you wish to return an item.
- We will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA #) along with return instructions within 2 business days.
- You will need to pay return postage costs directly to the carrier.
Your product was defective, damaged or not as described?
While we make every effort to check your order, the condition of the products, and then to properly package everything so that they arrive to you in excellent condition, occasionally something may go wrong. If this happens to you, we're really sorry - and we'll fix it at our expense.
- Products that are defective, damaged or not as described cannot be returned for a refund. We will replace defective or damaged items, and we will pay the return shipping costs.
- Please contact us as soon as you realise something is wrong.
- Once we receive your return request, we will provide you with a pre-paid return shipping label and we will send you a replacement. Currently, we are only able to provide pre-paid return shipping labels for orders shipping within the United States and Canada.
- International customers will have to pay shipping costs directly to the carrier. However we will reimburse $10 to help cover these return shipping costs.