The lightweight Halo Cycling Cap has quickly become our favorite mountain and road bike riding gear. The cap fits comfortably under any helmet and the flexible visor keeps the sun glare out of your eyes. The cap can also be worn with the visor in the UP position. The smooth mesh top breathes well and it can be worn for year round comfort. The stretch fabrics allow it to be worn above or over the ears.
SPF Rating for Black = 50
SPF Rating for White = 35
- Soft flexible visor
- 4-way stretch micro-mesh top releases heat for year-round comfort
- Patented SweatBlock Seal channels sweat back and away from the eyes and face!
- Dryline® fabric absorbs sweat, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Will not lose shape, form or stretch out
- Stays in place during any activity
- One size fits both men and women
- Works great under helmets
- White cycling cap visor includes a black bottom to reduce sun glare
- One year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Made in USA
SweatBlock: 100% silicon
Dryline® fabric absorbs sweat, wicks moisture and dries quickly.
Inner & Outer Lining: 63% Nylon, 23% Polyester, 14% Lycra
Visor's core: 100% Polyester
Antimicrobial fabric is embedded with silver ions to inhibit the growth of bacteria.
I started riding with cycling caps to help with the morning sunrise because of the brim and then found in the summer heat I was sweating and having sweat dripping onto my cycling glasses or in my eye. I had always used the Halo headband when mountain biking for years but low and behold my prayers were answered to find that there is a halo headband with a cap! I bought one and this is my second because I liked it so much. White for both for me.
I like it! For my head, about 7-1/4, it feels a little tight after 20-30 minutes on the ride. Maybe it will loosen up a little after a few rides.
Keep up the good work. -Keith
This is an awesome product. Keeping prescription glasses free of sweat during a bicycle ride is always a problem. The cap has solved this challenge. I have recommended this to others. Keep up the good work.
I've used the cap and I'm more than happy.