CLASSIC 3" WIDE HALO X3 - PULLOVER HEADBAND WORKS SO WELL, IT INSPIRED US TO CREATE AN ENTIRE X SERIES LINE OF SWEATBANDS.
THE THREE FRONT LAYERS OF HIGH QUALITY DRYLINE® FABRIC MAXIMIZE SWEAT ABSORPTION.
THE SIDE PANELS ARE MADE WITH OUR EXCLUSIVE AIR FABRIC WHICH INCREASES AIR FLOW TO HELP KEEP YOU COOL AND COMFORTABLE.
THIS HEADGEAR FOR CYCLING AND RUNNING OR ANY OTHER PHYSICAL ACTIVITY IS AVAILABLE IN TWO SIZES.
- Patented SweatSeal® forms a water-tight seal that channels sweat back and away from the eyes and face
- Sweat-absorbing headband with Grip Technology to keep it in place during any activity
- Antimicrobial Dryline® fabric absorbs sweat, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Will not lose shape, form or stretch out
- Works great under helmets
- Headband is 3" wide in front and tapers back for good ear clearance
- Hand wash, hang dry
- Available in S/M* (6 5/8 - 7 1/8) and L/XL* (7 1/4 - 8)
- Made in California
- One year warranty against manufacturer defects
SweatBlock: 100% silicon
Dryline® fabric absorbs sweat, wicks moisture and dries quickly.
Inner & Outer Lining: 63% Nylon, 23% Polyester, 14% Lycra
Side Mesh:100% Polyester
Antimicrobial fabric is embedded with silver ions to inhibit the growth of bacteria.
*Take a measuring tape and place it around the circumference of your head, slightly above the ears.
Based on the feedback we received, Halo X3 Small/Medium headband fits similarly to the Halo II pullover headband and would fit most adults. Therefore we adjusted Small/Medium to Medium on our website. If you are hesitating between M and L, we would recommend going with M.
Used Halos for years in cycling. Highly recommended
This is the one headband to rule them all! I sweat a lot when I mountain bike and the Halo X3 is up to the task, no sweat into my eyes. Previous Halos I've used have been good, but the larger size/area of the X3 make a big difference. I have a big head and the L/XL fits great, not too snug. I'll be ordering another one for sure.
Très confortable, très absorbant, super efficace. Je recommande. Parfait pour le velo de montagne.
Hi guys, I have not received my headband as yet.
Great to avoid sweat in your eyes. I use it under my bike helmet. I still need a towel but at least it gives me some time to climb hills before having sweat in the eyes