The Halo Bandit is a 4 inch wide tapered headband that fits both men and women. The stretchy, moisture wicking and breathable material will fit smoothly around any size head. It includes our patented Sweat Seal Technology so you can remain focused without stinging sweat in your eyes.
- AIR SERIES is a soft, textured, micro-mesh breathable fabric
- Pullover design is very comfortable
- Headband is 4" wide in front
- Patented Sweat Seal technology channels sweat back and away from the eyes and face
- Fabric absorbs sweat, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Will not lose shape, form or stretch out
- Stays in place during any activity
- One size fits both men and women
- Works great under helmets
- One year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Made in USA
SweatBlock: 100% silicon
Dryline® fabric absorbs sweat, wicks moisture and dries quickly.
Inner Lining: 63% Nylon, 23% Polyester, 14% Lycra
Outer Lining: 100% Polyester
Antimicrobial fabric is embedded with silver ions to inhibit the growth of bacteria.
A bit too wide for my liking, but the sweat seal worked like a dream regardless! Still very comfortable!
I have several Halo products and like them all - Air Series headband, regular headbands, skull caps and Anti freeze skull caps. My heads sweats a lot and they are great for keeping the sweat out of my eyes. They fit perfectly under my cycling helmet and they are my go to headwear year round (headbands in the summer and skull caps for winter activities).
Really like the width and comfort of this band. Gave the first one to my daughter as she ❤️❤️… now I have one
Good company excellent customer service
I have recently had to replace my Halo II pullover headband as the yellow strip fell apart (after less that a year of use). After contacting Halo, I received a promo code to offset the cost a bit. I decided to get both the Halo II pullover as a replacement (used on med- to long bike rides, up to 125 km) AND the Bandit AIR (which I now use on my runs). I like them both. The Halo II fits nicely underneath my bike helmet and the Bandit looks great on my runs. Both do leave a mark on your forehead but they do work and divert the sweat away from your eyes/glasses. I would recommend.