The lightweight Halo Cycling Cap has quickly become our favorite mountain and road bike riding gear. The cap fits comfortably under any helmet and the flexible visor keeps the sun glare out of your eyes. The cap can also be worn with the visor in the UP position. The smooth mesh top breathes well and it can be worn for year round comfort. The stretch fabrics allow it to be worn above or over the ears.
SPF Rating for Black = 50
SPF Rating for White = 35
- Soft flexible visor
- 4-way stretch micro-mesh top releases heat for year-round comfort
- Patented SweatBlock Seal channels sweat back and away from the eyes and face!
- Dryline® fabric absorbs sweat, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Will not lose shape, form or stretch out
- Stays in place during any activity
- One size fits both men and women
- Works great under helmets
- White cycling cap visor includes a black bottom to reduce sun glare
- One year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Made in USA
SweatBlock: 100% silicon
Dryline® fabric absorbs sweat, wicks moisture and dries quickly.
Inner & Outer Lining: 63% Nylon, 23% Polyester, 14% Lycra
Visor's core: 100% Polyester
Antimicrobial fabric is embedded with silver ions to inhibit the growth of bacteria.
La casquette retient très très bien la sueur et la bande de caoutchouc développée par Halo est géniale.
Toutefois, le design n'est pas au point. Le bonnet est trop profond donc la bande élastique descend par dessus les oreilles. C'est une casquette, pas une tuque... Je retourne le bord sur l'arrière pour le surplus de tissus mais le design gagnerait a être amélioré
I sweat a ton in the summer and it is the worst getting sweat in my eyes while I'm riding, the Halo Cycling Cap a lifesaver!
Simply the best cycling cap I ever owned. Only wish that there are more colour and design options! Would buy again.
Cycling cap is just perfect. It is my se second one i buy.
Great for sweat, saving my eyes from torture. Great fit and comfortable. But Brim needs work. IT does not stay up when I fold it up, and very annoying as it constantly comes down when I'm riding and obstructs my vision, which is dangerous. Other cycling caps that I have stay folded up, so this can definitely be improved.