For all-day comfort and sun blocking protection, use the Halo Solar Skull Cap with Tail. It includes our patented Sweatblock Technology designed to keep sweat out of your eyes. The lightweight tail is a double layer of mesh fabric providing +50 SPF sun protection. This sweatband fits comfortably under helmets and construction hard hats.
Halo Solar Skull Cap Features:
- Pullover design and tail that completely covers the neck and ears for ultimate sun protection
- 4-way stretch micro-mesh top releases heat for year round comfort
- Patented SweatBlock Seal channels sweat back and away from the eyes and face
- Dryline® fabric absorbs sweat, wicks moisture, and dries quickly
- Mesh tail for increased sun protection on your neck
- Will not lose shape, form or stretch out
- Stays in place during any activity
- One size fits both men and women
- Works great under helmets and hats
- One year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Made in the USA
Patented SweatBlock Seal forms a water tight seal that channels sweat back and away
from the eyes and face.
Manufactured with high quality Dryline® fabric
Antimicrobial fabric is embedded with silver ions to inhibit the growth of bacteria
Flat-lock stitching for smooth and comfortable fit
Hand wash, hang dry
SPF Rating for Top = 35
SPF Rating for Back/Tail = 50
I'm very happy with my Halo Solar Skull Cap with neck protection. This is the second one I have owned, with the first one lasting over 5 years of daily summer use under a bike helmet before it was accidentally damaged. This is a unique product and highly recommended for sun protection.
I’m extremely happy with this product and the added feature of neck protection it provides. It fits very well and in my opinion is exactly as advertised. I’ve been very happy with all the Halo products I’ve purchased and will continue to purchase them for myself and recommend them to my family and friends.
I recently used the skull cap on a hot long course triathlon and the extra protection for my neck was great, not to mention that it held the cold water I poured over my head allowing for some ongoing cooling.
I have ridden with the Halo headbands for years and love them, the design is perfect. I was really pleased to see the headband combined with the skull and neck covers. My only gripe is that the size of the headbands (I ordered 3 skull caps) varies a bit and is a touch tight.
Perfect for the. Ears and neck