THE PROVEN HALO X3 - TIE SWEATBAND ABSORBS SWEAT LIKE NO OTHER HEADBAND.
THE INSERTED SOFT SILICONE SWEATSEAL® ON THE INSIDE OF THE SWEATBAND CHANNELS AND DIRECTS SWEAT BACK AND AWAY FROM YOUR EYES, FACE AND GLASSES.
THIS PERFECT TIE SWEATBAND IS A MUST.
The Halo X3 - tie back headband is made with three front layers of high quality Dryline® fabric which maximizes sweat absorption. The side panels are made with AIR mesh fabric which increases air flow to help keep you cool and comfortable. The headband also includes our patented Sweat Seal. This seal forms a water tight seal against your forehead which channels sweat back and away from the eyes, face and glasses. The seal also features GRIP technology which holds the headband in place and will not fall off even during the most demanding of activities.
- Ties securely in the back
- Patented SweatSeal® forms a water-tight seal that channels sweat back and away from the eyes and face
- Grip Technology keeps it in place during any activity
- Antimicrobial Dryline® fabric absorbs sweat, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Will not lose shape, form or stretch out
- Works great under helmets
- This workout headband is 3" wide in front and tapers back for good ear clearance
- Hand wash or machine wash cold, hang dry
- Adjustable one size fits all, ties in the back.
- Made in California
- One year warranty against manufacturer defects
A stocking stuffer for Christmas so it hasn’t been tried on yet by the active recipient, but it looks like a high quality product. Thank you.
Comfortable under the helmet and very effective at wicking away the sweat!
Excellent product...simple and effective
Through the years, I bought and used several versions of your products (visor, halo 1 tie and Velcro)
I wanted a little more sweat protection so I bought the X3 tie version. Until now, unlike other products (cycling, running, hiking, rowing) I have only used the X3 indoors on my rowing machine. This is therefore only a partially informed opinion. Comparing with my other headbands, I find that the thickness of the material used allows less heat to be dissipated. And that paradoxically, the X3 is less efficient. It remains to be seen how it will be on the bike outside